Its me

 It was a day of December 23, 2020. As always I spent my valuable time at school. Then I had some realization of light heart. Although it was very difficult to find. I often felt the heaviness of heart when i was at School. Now I felt differences. I had a zeal to do something. Then I follow that inspiration. It motivates me to bring the changes. Some people are only spending time only for personal interest. I don't agree with them. I want the life a bit differences. I am really impressed with the vision of Shiva Khera. He delivered an idea of looking the world through the different eyes. I found myself cautious for this moment.

After a delegate of visiting in the class, I am excited to see the presentation of students. I managed to give the time only after making the group and they started sharing their views. It was a notion of helping me. Moreover, it was a point of supporting the changes which is only belief in the world.

Slowly the responsibility helps to support the line. I am hungry for the eye of politics. I have never learnt to keep others happy for the protection personal interest. Even this situation some people also try to target the purpose. They look onething but they treat differently. It was my society. I am alone with truth and reality. This truth and reality is changed for personal benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment