No Matter How You Dedicate

It was the day that lead nothing. It was the time that teaches something. I started with memory and recalled the past to develop the reality. I don't remember the load but I only think of that memory which slowly supports us. When I was small boy I didn't have any clues of my happiness. I tried to find it and spent the life to search but I don't find. I am still running to get happiness.

My concern is you and the concern of your is to know the line of my road. The life of students was quite interesting and it was completely full of hope and expectation. I also worked as accordingly. My struggle begins from this panorama and I am enjoying alone with the happiness. Perhaps my work would get a chance.  I started my study with some calm beauty and this holy view became shrine. My study also paid off. I was the first among my friends. Then I designed myself to prepare an idol of mud. It was the beginning so I attempted my try. 

The early bird catches the worm. My work deserved it. I knew the early but only the beginning is not meaningful. In order to make it meaningful my vision and hope should go ahead. The role of students to make a life is simple. The design is easy. Anybody can make design, decorate it with beautiful colours. How can we view it ? is the view and this view slowly overlaps us. After preliminary education, I face a struggle to cope the situation. It was like a bargaining to maintain but it was really needed. I didn't have any financial supports but my personal yearn gave me courage and I was ready to pursue that line. I never believed in others success. Similarly, it was my own conclusion to face the challenges silently. The beginning was strange. I was finding the happiness among it. Then the struggle had some meaning with some caring. It was not always to happen. Enjoying some work. They also minimize the pressure and needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment